Riding Crew are presently considered an essential part of a vessel when the later is undergoing maintenance work at the shore. These squads handle myriad of jobs on vessels.
In more general terms, some of the chief jobs handled by them are:
- Electrical installations and repairs
- Rigging and scaffolding jobs
- Tank and general cleaning
- Mechanical fitting and turning
- Furnishers and upholstery jobs
- Painting, airless spray and brush
- Accommodation refurbishments
- Hydraulic repairs
- Boiler repairs
- Steel repairs
There are number of things good with such ship repair workers.
Contact for More
- They offer a good source of workforce for handling lots of general jobs.
- The repair jobs handled by these squads can be handled easily by the repair workers
- They offer easy repair on-the-go for vessels
- Having them around reduces docking cost
- They help in maintaining the quality of a vessel’s workplace
- They help in maintaining a cleaner and safer work environment
- They are easily available
- The legal prerequisites for them are much lower, making their availability easier and choice wider